Living on campus offers many advantages and has been proven to enhance studentsâ€™ success, which is why South à£à£Ö±²¥Ðã State University has a two year live-on requirement.
Campus housing is home to over 3,700 residents. All unmarried, full-time students within two years of high school graduation must live on campus, unless exempted, space is no longer available or they are living with family.
Advantages of on-campus housing includes:
- Convenient location to classes (for more on that, check out this !)
- Community Assistants on every floor to help with your transition to SDSU
- Full-Time professional staff in each hall
- The ability to develop lasting friendships and make lifelong memories
- Opportunity for involvement in student life
Our halls are your home away from home and we want to make your experience at SDSU unforgettable!